Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

(Um, make sure you pronounce that title with a long 'a', eh?)

My sister-in-law Alexis (http://www.thesnowshow.blogspot.com/) bag-tagged me, which I'm super excited about.

Rules:

1. You have to show your bag.

2. Show all the contents in the bag without cleaning anything out!

3. Bag Tag 5 other people.

Here's my work bag:


It contains:

A couple copies of Newsweek, a postcard from my dentist, cough drops, my wallet, a list of recurring images and major themes in Crime and Punishment, my copy of said book (which we are currently book-clubbing), my work keys, two flash drives, an old calendar, a pack of generic kleenex, 2 pieces of gum, a load of pens, a transcript from UCSD for my CLAD credential, my new calendar, a bottle of ibuprofen, two tubs of lip gloss, one tube of lip gloss, 2 tubes of lip balm (ok, so I have this thing with my lips), and eye drops.

There it is. My bag.

I bag tag the following lovely ladies: Courtney, Alisa, Amy, BK, and Megan. Better get on it, girls.

2 comments:

Megs said...

Awesome! Check out my blog--my bag is horrendous!

my name is amy said...

I will do this. I haven't forgotten. it's my first blog tag! how exciting.

ps-you are a blogging machine!