Check out this scale, courtesy of a quick google search:
Lewis Terman, in 1916, developed the original notion of IQ and proposed this scale for classifying IQ scores:Over 140 - Genius or near genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness
Ok, so I'm not quite genius status, but I do have "very superior intelligence."
She also said that my personality test came back totally normal (that was the one where I had to answer 500 T/F questions, like "T/F My soul has left my body."). Most people have at least 1-2 spikes somewhere, but I didn't have any, making me 100% boring. I'm not sure what Lewis Terman would say about that, since it seems like I should be more down in the "dullness" sector.
These test results may also seem at odds with my most recent testing, which was "rate the reading level of your blog." Mine came out at "JUNIOR HIGH READING LEVEL."
Whatever.
4 comments:
it seems appropriate that you reveal the reading level of your blog as junior high, then end the post with a single "whatever". what could be more junior high?
dull? hardly.
You got it!
Was there ever any question about the "superior intelligence"? You should try an online IQ test and compare it. I've taken a couple, and I'm not sure how accurate they are...
heather told me that i got a 128 as well. that means she either lied to me or we are equally genius! hurray for us. we can continue to be friends.
Post a Comment