Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Pillow Fight Day

Valentine's Day be darned.
This year was all about the third annual Pillow Fight Day (formerly known as Valentine's Day) in San Francisco. As I'm running short on time, let us tell the story in pictures:



It began at 6 pm sharp, and we fought our hearts out until around 7:30, when we tucked our pillows under our arms and headed back to the BART station. The next morning I saw a truck all the way over in Berkeley with pillow stuffing stuck up in his grill, and I am still finding feathers in my sweater that I wore....wool is a poor choice.

Best Valentine's Ever.

3 comments:

courtney said...

PILLOW AS SHIELD! GET MUSTACHE! WE DID IT!

Megs said...

That looks crazy! I've always wondered, through my years growing up, why when my siblings and I had a pillow fight there were never any cool feathers flying around. Of course, now that I'm older and wiser, I know that foam pillows don't give birth to flurries of down.

Reid said...

I've never heard a better Valentine's idea -- somewhat violent, somewhat romantic. All the expressions you might need for the day.