Wednesday, April 1, 2009

LOOK AT THIS!

Isn't it SPECTACULAR? I found it on a chair in the faculty room this morning with a post-it note stuck to it that said, "Free." Can you believe my luck? That's like, the 5th time I've ever been in the faculty room, and I find THIS! Who gives stuff like this away???? I seriously can't tell you how excited I was to find this. My co-workers seemed baffled. I don't get it.



Nothing like April and 80 degree weather to make you crave a Christmas sweater.
This is my new favorite thing.


.

7 comments:

Megs said...

It's truly amazing. I'm speechless at your luck! You're a Christmas freak!

David and Melanie said...

I can't see why the others were so baffled. This is great!

Mama Thompson said...

You are a silly girl!

Amanda Lynn, to be exact said...

Umm, I love you. Have I mentioned that lately?

Sharalea said...

YOU. ARE. ADORABLE.

And how lucky was I to enjoy with you a Christmas in Portugal! It was great to see everything all over again with your fresh eyes! :)

Ok so I thought I had your blog marked on my google reader, but I guess I didn't...but now I do. So there.

I think you're fabulous!
:)

Emi Sue said...

And you say my fish is weird...

Yolanda Taylor said...

You will not believe the shrieks of delight that accompanied the announcement of "THE Christmas Sweatshirt"!! ok, I don't think she actually shrieked aloud in the apartment, but I am sure there was a silent one when she found it. Having been used to spontaneous shrieks for things like, 1. FruitFloes from Trader Joe's ( that she eats regularly, so no surprise), or 2. Yes, I love these COOKIES (which she has made a dozen times), the finding of this sweatshirt was truly a gift from CHRISTMAS PAST ( since the sweatshirt was designed in 1999) I love Christmas more because of you MACK SNOW!