Thursday, April 16, 2009

By the way....

....I'm ready to talk about big life decisions now, so if you were wondering, I have decided to go here in order to study this.

I will be moving there right around June 15, so if you're going to be in the area, I would very much like to see you.

10 comments:

Megs said...

Wow! That's exciting! I'm jealous for the Utahns.

Brooke said...

Wow, look at you! I was sort of hoping you'd end up here in the East, but I'm excited for you none the less! Parabens amiga.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Free dinner at Teri's house!!!!!

DaeSung said...

^^ I'm happy you decided to go there to study this. Yea! for people moving to Utah. We are planing on sometime after June 25th. See the thing is you know about Utah... and well Chris hasn't been there since he was in Junior High ~~;; (well once if you count the MTC but I promise I didn't see anything).

Liz said...

i'll be there...

alisa said...

congratulations!!

Sharalea said...

Congratulations! WOW. Big move back to UT...good luck with the move & awesome about the program you chose--you'll do GREAT!!!

Lindsey T said...

Yay for moving back to UT! I want to see you! Hopefully we'll have a house by then, so we'll have you over for dinner!!
Congrats!

David and Melanie said...

That's awesome! Congrats! My parents went to the U and my father is the biggest U fan in the world!

leslaz said...

Congrats Mackenzie! Yay to super interesting dynamic life changes! :)