I have a problem with my phone carrier. I live in Berkeley, an urban area. I work in Vacaville, a city with a population close to 100,000. These are places that I should get pretty solid reception. My life, however, has, over the course of the last few months, been tainted and somewhat ruled over by the fact that I get SHODDY service in the two locations I spend the most time at. Ask anyone I have regular conversations with, and they'll tell you that I, almost 100% of the time (not even an exaggeration) have to call them back at least once, and often several times, during the course of the conversation because my phone drops the call. This is very irritating, to the point that I think I kind of scared my roommate Yolanda the other day when I went storming out the front door in search of a place where I could talk for longer than 30 seconds.
Which brings me to this. Sprint, will you please explain to me how I can drive THROUGH AN UNDERGROUND TUNNEL that's almost a mile long and not get lower than 3 bars???
Just when I think I've got things figured out....
4 comments:
I also have Sprint and am amazed at the hit and miss service. I get signal on BART in SF, but not at work. Weird.
Try AT&T...5 bars....almost all the time:)
mormon cussing?
I thought your tirade on *shopping* was excellent!!! : - ()
Post a Comment