Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Pretty Close to Perfect Trip to Utah

Warning: I did a very bad job visually documenting this particular trip to Utah. There are serious photographic gaps, including my pretty awesome old mission companion/BYU roomie/friend Emily ("What? That's how people wear their underwear."), my trip to the U of Utah to check out their grad school, and various food-related nostalgia (read: Cafe Rio, Burger Supreme, and ice cream). Here's what I did capture:

Pretty Alpine Loop

Pretty Yellow Aspen Trees
Pretty Awkward Smiles

Pretty Stealth Ninja Moves ("Wait, wait....What?")

Pretty Gimpy Jumping
Pretty Former Roommates/Current Friends Kelli (and lil' Grant) and Kristina ("Can we get some chips or something?")

It was a pretty good trip. My favorite part was that I got to wear my favorite outfit the whole time - black fleece! Three cheers for cool, crisp, sunny weather.

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

I guess not perfect because you didn't call ME....I am almost to forgiveness with Scott and Lex...but I think I will be angry at you for even longer...what is wrong with you Snows? Where is the love????

emilybolles said...

How fun! I'm jealous... You have a very adventurous life!

The Snow Family said...

What happened to the orange sweatshirt???? And you are so going to Boston and not Utah for grad school- how else are you going to meet your rich Harvard Medical School husband???

Mama Thompson said...

I forgive you too! But I vote UTAH for grad school...since I DO live here!!! I hope that I can see you very soon...but, no, it won't be at Christmas...we are staying home for the very 1st time! If you come this way in February (lex promised) I would love to see you then!!!!

Kelli said...

why was the waitress so weird about getting Grant in the picture? and what WERE those red things on my salad??