Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Evening

These are some of the people I hung out with tonight. Some of them are also people that I hung out with last night, when the topic of my blog came up and there were some complaints about how 95% of them were not anywhere on my blog - not that being on my blog is anything particularly noteworthy, considering that many of you, until last night, didn't even know that I have a blog, and will probably never even see this picture or read this post. But at least next time I'm attacked for neglecting to put up pictures or write about every single person that I know, I'll have myself covered:

We played a little BYU-esque game that required people to answer a question with a piece of colored paper that represented someone in the group. (For example, I was orange - Go Bulldogs!) Most of the questions were things like, "Who would you want to spend 10 years with in a nuclear bomb shelter," "Who would you want to take to prom," etc. One particular person, who shall remain nameless lest this information becoming public domain make him more depressed, happened to be the black paper, and he also happened to win a lot of questions like, "Most likely to accidentally marry his cousin," "most likely to be on his 4th marriage by age 40," etc. These questions set the stage for the highlight of the evening, when the answers to the following question were revealed. It was the only question where the crowd unanimously picked one person. In case you can't read it, the question says, "Who will be most depressed later tonight after thinking about the results of this game?"

He won by a landslide, and take note of the fact that he voted for himself.

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

okay...I now feel that I can legitimately complain that I "your fav cousin" is not on your blog...:) And tell "mr. black" that I know a few excellent therapists I can refer him to!

Tina said...

Sounds like a fun game...maybe not for your black square friend...

Liz said...

i fully admit to writing a question or two with mr. black in mind.

courtney said...

that's my thumb!

alisa said...

that is the biggest apartment ever...i miss it :(