This will be short.
Friday: She pulled up in front of my apartment and I reached in through her car window and grabbed her bag of mini bell peppers and started eating them. Then she congratulated my neighbor Tyson on being a new father of two baby fish. Then we hugged and I almost played Guitar Hero for her but I was too lazy to unplug my DVD player and untangle the cords. Then we got lunch and played Yahtzee. Then we went and got dinner and a movie (RED: It's funny.) with my cousin and then we went to bed.
Saturday: Park City. I bought the most beautiful scarf in the world at J.Crew for $30. Then I bought a steal of a pair of jeans at the Banana Republic outlet for $31. Then I started thinking about how maybe first I should finish paying off my credit card from when I was broke not so long ago. Then we bought caramel apples and tried to go on the Alpine Slide but it was suuuuuuch a long wait so we didn't. Then we met up with some family friends for dinner and laughed about how society peaked in the 1950s (it was more a commentary on the downsides of technology) and how my dad never gets tired//always gets tired (if you know my dad, you know what I'm talking about.)
Sunday: Drove Alpine Loop (puuuuurty). Showed Mom off at church. Made comfort food (i.e. tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches) and then played Scattergories, which I can only get her to play with me sometimes.
Pictures:
Oh, there was also this vaccuum hanging in a tree. Not sure why.
2 comments:
Beautiful! Chad and I loved the movie Red.
Your mother is completely appalled and enraged by this post. Too much information. She has sworn to kill you. I am just the messenger.
Post a Comment