Saturday, October 2, 2010

No Title is Good Enough for This.

Um, in case you haven't heard yet, my favorite place (not Lopez - think international) is getting the most greatest bestest thing ever EVER.

You guessed it.

Portugal + LDS Temple = quite possibly the best day of my mortal existence to date.   Portugal is a very special place, and this is a huge blessing for all my friends over in Portugal who have worked very hard for this and who deserve it more than anyone I can think of.

And yes, I will be at the dedication. The Portugal scarf in the back of my car is all faded, so I need to go over there and buy a new one, anyway.

Here´s to the good ol´ days and an extremely bright future.

1 comment:

Sharalea said...

QUE ALEGRIA!!! I am beyond excited...this is bigger than big. I agree...no title can encompass the emotion!