Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's a Christmas Miracle!

Here it is...what you've all been waiting for...(ok, just me): The Elf Video from Most Wonderful Time 2008. Since the tragedy of deleting my personal copy of this video, many dear people have gone to great lengths to try and restore my loss. So, with my heartfelt gratitude, I'd like to acknowledge the following people:

Emron, for emailing back and forth with me at least 12 times in one hour immediately after the discovery of said deletion was made, and for providing his own copy of the video for public usage.
Ben Peterson, for offering his condolences.
Doug Spencer, for suggesting that I check with Courtney, who he saw videotaping it..."unless she was using your camera," which she was.
Ben Joyce, for attempting to retrieve the deleted file through a file recovery program.
Yolanda, my dear, sweet roommate, for listening to my hysterical, agonized screams (right before she had her own scary revelation that, when she asked me to grab her clothes out of the dryer the day before, I actually ended up removing someone ELSE'S clothes, and I didn't notice (the men's underwear) so they sat in her bedroom until the next day...when we quietly returned the stolen undergarments to the laundry room and ran away...)

and last, but DEFINITIVELY not least, beautiful Kathy, for turning the file into one a bit more compatible with youtube.

And now, for your viewing pleasure....The Elf Dance.


2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Okay....first the cheerleading, now this...I am thinking that maybe your mother deprived you of enrolling you in classes which may have lead you down a completely different path in life.

PS...that was awesome!

Tina said...

That is awesome! You are so funny! Love you!