FINALLY.
It's December 1.
This means that I can stop feeling bad for starting to listen to Christmas music a week ago (which goes against everything good and holy that I believe in....unless you go for that "Christmas Spirit all year long" deal.)
Christmasy Recollection:
Ahem.
When I was little, I used to get so excited for Christmas that I couldn't sleep on Christmas Eve. It got to the point where I would just assume that I wouldn't fall asleep, and I started piling up different things I could do if, once again, I lay there wide awake. I would put together large stacks of books, puzzles, etc., to keep myself entertained during the long 8-hour vigil of waiting for Christmas morning.
Kind of cute, right? Not as cute when the first Christmas Eve you ever managed to fall asleep on was your senior year of high school.
2 comments:
Maybe some parts of stories should be left inside your head:)
Don't feel wrong for listening to Christmas music before, Dec. 1st. I started in October.
Post a Comment