Exactly one year ago, during my support class's Christmas party, I discovered the wonder of Funyuns - greasy, unhealthy, salty, and onionless. They were delicious. I consumed them in mass quantities, exclaiming to my students, "Oh my gosh, these are so surprisingly good!" Normally, I stay away from chips of all forms. I don't particularly care for them and they hold no temptation for me whatsoever. But there was something about the Funyuns that really hit the spot....
This morning, J.T. - last year's provider of said Funyuns, and a student who I rarely see, these days - walked in, and handed me a bag of Funyuns.
"Merry Christmas, Ms. Snow!"
"J.T.! Holy cow, you remembered that?"
"Of course. Oh, I brought you some Rolos, too. They're your favorite!"
Indeed they are. Tender, right?
I love Christmas.
2 comments:
hmmmm... sounds like a plan... give me a call... like today ^^
253-335-8762 or the house at 253-863-4966
I'm thinking more along the lines of a little teacher crush...I would say "Mrs. Robinson" but you aren't nearly old enough for that comment...maybe some day!
Post a Comment