I would be remiss if I did not publicly thank the Salt Lake Farmer's Market for throwing a generous dose of pure bliss into my life every time I go.
BEHOLD, today's purchases:
Chicken mole burrito: $4
Mango and dark chocolate cookie: $2
Large bowl of rock-salt style, no-dye mint chocolate chip ice cream: $3
Basket of Red Paula apples: $3
Bunch of fresh thyme: $2
Large bag of fresh basil: $1 (ONE DOLLAR. Eat THAT, you evil grocery stores with your stupid prepackaged pricey wilted basil)
Two bags of fresh Tuscan pasta (one semolina, one whole wheat): $5
Feeling great about life: More than the $20 I just spent at the farmer's market (I was gonna say 'priceless' but that commercial's been done.)
ALSO IT IS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE AUTUMN OUT THERE AND IT FILLS ME WITH SO MUCH JOY I CAN HARDLY STAND IT.
1 comment:
ummmm...I've got more thyme and more basil than I can use...you can have some for free.:) Oh...and you can see my baby when you pick it up.
Post a Comment