It may have been the worst, most embarrassing BYU game in the history of Ever. But we had a lovely time nonetheless - Tori, mostly because her team won (she is the biggest Utes fan in collegiate football history), and me, mostly because of the corndog and the pretty sunset. I guess the football had its interesting moments as well.
P.S. The tickets were purchased by Scott, but he ended up not being able to use them. He gave me the tickets and I asked Tori if she wanted to come. She said, "Well...how much are they?" Totally caught off guard, I replied "What?? They're free. Scott bought them." I told Scott that, and he laughed, but it sounded kind of hollow. Weird.
1 comment:
That was possibly the worst game ever. EVER. We turned it off around the fifth turnover.
I'm glad you had fun though and that is a beautiful sunset.
Post a Comment