Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I May Have Reached My Artistic Prime (FINALLY)

 Today at a diversity training, I made this:

Technically it represents my own individual cultural influences. Mostly it just turned into me drawing my favorite things/places, and mostly I just love it because a) it includes all kinds of things that I adore, and b) THIS IS BY FAR THE ABSOLUTE MOST ARTISTIC THING I'VE EVER DONE. Which I understand isn't really saying much about my talent. Don't judge.

On a related tangent, I made a Nativity diorama in 2nd grade. My mom still puts it out every Christmas, proudly displayed with all of her other nine gazillion nativities (bless her heart). And every year I'm reminded that I don't draw any better now than I did in 2nd grade. Seriously. If you're looking for evidence that I am, for once, not exaggerating, you need go no further (you'll have to scroll down a lil' bit).

1 comment:

Yolanda Taylor said...

I love it!!! I love that you drew a bookcase in there!! Great job on your artistic endeavor! Maybe this might inspire you to try another art piece???