Monday, April 18, 2011

Dried fruit reminds me of my mom.

After being introduced to this, I bought a food dehydrator so I could preserve all the fruit I can't eat fast enough and take it hiking with me.

I was reading the manual to make sure I didn't properly ruin it, and paused when I got to this:

"Trays/base can be washed on the top rack of your dishwasher if you remove them before the drying cycle."

Ironic, no?

4 comments:

Yolanda Taylor said...

hahaha... I love it!

Mama Thompson said...

I had to read it twice:)...but then I giggled...don't dry the "fruit drying" tray:) If you ever need me to sample your dried fruit, I would not refuse.

Heather Anderson said...

That is so funny!!

stephannie.albrecht said...

I'm mulling your heading..."Dried fruit reminds me of my mom." Just to let your fan base know..your mother does not look leathery or dried out..at least not in my mirror. :)