Thursday, April 28, 2011

I GOT A JOB!!!

Not a very creative title, but I figured I'd just cut to the chase.

Come August, I will be the newest (well, actually, one of two newest) counselors here. I'm super excited and R-E-L-I-E-V-E-D to have something squared away for next year, and now I can just enjoy graduation (!!!) next Friday and not have the "I'm unemployed" factor looming over me while I'm trying to take jumping pictures in a gigantic black robe.

HOWEVER.

In a perfect world, I would have been able to stay at Indian Hills forever. I. AM. SUPER. SAD. that I don't get to keep working with Tori, Phil, Kim, Karen, everybody great at Indian Hills, etc etc. because it was pretty much the best internship anyone could have asked for. The Best. But alas, there was nowhere to put me. So now I will just have to sporcle alone. :(

12 comments:

Jaymerz said...

YAY!! So excited for you.

Mama Thompson said...

Congrats! So happy for you....and your school is kinda close to me...I'm sure that's why you took it:)

agorange said...

Congratulations Kenzie! That's so exciting!

alisa said...

that's my highschool. i did not like it there, but i'm sure you will! i'm so excited for you.

Megs said...

Awesome! I'm so happy for you.

Austin said...

Congratulations!!!

David and Melanie said...

THat's wonderful! Congrats both on graduating and the employment :)

and my word verification couldn't be better for this its "blessn" this is truly a blessing :)

Cari said...

Yay!!!!! I was wondering how that was going for you. I can't wait to hear all about it in person in a couple weeks!

Kelli said...

Wahoo! Good work, my dear. Let's celebrate!

Miss Kris said...

Yaayy!!! What lucky kids and what a lucky school. And I am so stoked for you for graduation. I can already see in my head the "Kenzie jumping in cap and gown" pictures.

Tina said...

Congratulations! Those kids will be so lucky! LOVE YOU!

Tori said...

Thanks for calling me The Best. Especially because I've been so moody this year. We will miss you.