Monday, March 28, 2011

Do people not know what a pennant is??

I may or may not be at work right now, but the following conversation just happened between me and some girl working at the University of Colorado-Boulder Admissions Dept.:

Me: "Hi, I'm a school counselor at a middle school in Utah. We're putting together a College Wall in our Counseling Center, and I was wondering if you would be willing to send us a pennant that we could hang up in our school."

Admissions girl: "Um...I have a triangle flag I could send you. Would that work?"

Yes. That will work just fine.

???

4 comments:

Jaymerz said...

HAHAHA, you really need to stop using such big fancy words so people can keep up with you.

Mama Thompson said...

Totally just laughed out loud....

Lindsey T said...

Did she sound like Ralph? What's a battle?

Cari said...

Love it! But really Kenz stop showing up these poor kids with your superior vocabulary ;)