Saturday, July 24, 2010

Camping in Zion's aka Megan and I tried to take a Jumping Picture

Readers, take note: Putting two cameras, simultaneously, on custom timers programmed to take a picture every 10 seconds on one camera and every 5 seconds or so on the other does not a successful jumping picture make. Confusion, yes. Jumping picture...no.

Please observe.























We also hiked The Narrows while we were there. And by "hiked," I mean dominated. More on that as soon as Megan sends me her pictures.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my gosh I was laughing so hard! And just when I thought the pictures were done there were more of what looks like contorted dance moves! HILARIOUS! I hope you two had fun. I miss you guys! I'm so glad you guys got to go and I can't wait to hear about the narrows, the pictures look amazing.

Lindsey T said...

Bwahahahaha!! Those pictures are awesome! All that anticipatory squatting, it's great!! Glad you had a good time!

Megs said...

Wow, I can't believe how many of those there are. Did we not end up with a successful picture after all that? Sheesh. I'll send you the rest of the pictures soon!

emilybolles said...

I am so jealous! I bet you had a blast:0) Wish I could have been there too!!!! Miss You.

Jaime Lynne said...

If I did not know any better, I would say you two had been drinking. :)

courtney said...

these are really awesome when you scroll down real fast--like a flip book!