Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two Bits of Wisdom I Gleaned from the Last Half-Hour

Ahem.

1. I just saw a sign for a sale on steak at the local dollar store. Something tells me steak should not be purchased for $1.

2. You know how you always hear that you shouldn't eat/drink cherries and milk together? I think the same might also be said for cherries and pepper jack cheese.

5 comments:

Megs said...

Thanks for the tip. I guess I've missed out on the cherry/milk product incompatibility memo until now.

ReaRiahRoa said...

Have you ever had a cherry milkshake from Foster Freeze?

I'd be beg to differ ...

And my guess is that it is a very small piece of steak.

Kelli said...

Awesome. I just polished off some cherries and Nutella. Not bad.

gar said...

*cringe*

Melissa said...

I had never heard the cherry/milk thing either, but I have to say just thinking of cherries and pepper jack cheese makes my stomach feel a little funny....