This is seriously the most awesome jumping picture ever!
Oh Kenzie. How I love your blog!
That is great.......they are sure going to miss you!
I'm very glad to see you passing on the skills!
GREAT PICTURE!!!
Does this set a new record for "number of people in a jumping picture?"
That really is an awesome jumping picture! Carson has been very interested in taking pictures lately so I had him try to get me jumping. It wasn't half bad.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is seriously the most awesome jumping picture ever!
Oh Kenzie. How I love your blog!
That is great.......they are sure going to miss you!
I'm very glad to see you passing on the skills!
GREAT PICTURE!!!
Does this set a new record for "number of people in a jumping picture?"
That really is an awesome jumping picture! Carson has been very interested in taking pictures lately so I had him try to get me jumping. It wasn't half bad.
Post a Comment