I'm sitting here at my desk at work, looking at a lonely dryer sheet on my classroom floor, lying near the door. It wasn't there this morning. I'm guessing that as my first period students filed out the door, it dropped out of somebody's clothes. They probably never even knew it was there.
This amuses me. I recall one time last year when a student, in trying to figure out what was itching him, suddenly pulled a dryer sheet out of his shirt. Similarly, while I don't remember specifics, I have vague recollections of this happening to me multiple times during my public school experience - sitting in class, minding my own business, when suddenly I realize there's a dryer sheet up my sleeve.
Point being, how often do we have things in our clothes that we don't know anything about?
2 comments:
I would say that is embarrasing...but that child...and you on many occasions, are probably the only ones that were without static that day...lucky!
I was doing laundry the other day and found 4 dryer sheets in my clothes (I like the smell) and thought of you!!! Love yoU!
Post a Comment