Today in 4th period I told my kids to grab a literature book off the shelf. Ricky grabbed some random book, and opened it up. Ok, remember the stamp inside the front cover that has the student's name, the teacher's name, and the date it was issued and returned? So Ricky opens up the book and says, "Hey! Michael Jackson had this book!" In the "Issued" column, the student had written "Black." In the next column, it said it had been returned "White."
2 comments:
I don't really know what to say about that...just love leaving you comments...so I will just sit here and giggle to myself at the wit of so many high schoolers!
I love you. I love your students. I love these anecdotes that make me laugh and scratch my head while asking "Was I that dense at 15?" Keep 'em comin. Miss you!
Post a Comment