Friday, July 25, 2008

Where have you been for the last six weeks, creamy, peanut buttery fudgy Cook Out milkshake...

Yesterday we had a Girl's Night Out. On the way home, we passed a place called Cook Out. Conversation was as follows:

Alexis: Mackenzie, they have milkshakes there.
Mackenzie: WHAT? (head swivels)
Deb: Yah, they have this one called Peanut Butter Fudge.
Mackenzie: Turn around.

Guys, it had globs of peanut butter in it. Some of it had to be scraped off of the bottom of the cup.

I'm pretty sure it was a really glorious moment for me.

4 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

I'm sooo jealous!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Every single entry makes me laugh.

Cari said...

Kenz, i can picture you doing this as i read it. i love your love of food, it makes me smile!

Nate and Marcie said...

Mackenzie! It's so fun to see what you're up to. You look great (like always!) I found your blog and thought I'd say hi. Marcie