A few short weeks into being pregnant, someone asked me if I'd "started having weird dreams yet?" I thought it was a weird question and said no. And then a couple weeks later I dreamed that I was four months pregnant, went into labor, and birthed a kitten.
Yes, a kitten.
And no one seemed to think it was weird. The doctor held it proudly up in the air and said, "It's a KITTEN!" And Ralph and I were just tickled and saying things like, "Ohhhh, a kitten!!"
I didn't remember the dream until the next night when I had a Kitten Baby Dream Round 2 where I suddenly realized that after a few short months of pregnancy all I had to show for it was a cat, and that now I was facing the unpleasant task of telling people that I wasn't pregnant anymore and had only had a kitten, and that Ralph and I were going to have to try for an actual baby ALL OVER AGAIN.
I woke up and was grateful that I was still pregnant and that we don't have any cats. Because Ralph is terribly allergic.
The End.
2 comments:
pregnancy dreams are awesome!
Lol, so funny!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengatasi-tembok-rembes/
Post a Comment