We realized that A) we still thoroughly enjoy each other's company, B) none of us have really changed that much, and C) that playing Raptor should never be captured on film.
Horrifying.
Every time I go past Heritage Halls, all I ever think is how happy I was that year. So here's to Heritage Halls and BYU for randomly placing me with five of the coolest girls I know.
P.S. A nostalgic post about freshman year would not be complete without a shout-out to Basement Kelli, who was the very first person I met at BYU (on the steps of Horne Hall, no less), and is still, to this day, the only person I've ever eaten an entire pineapple upside-down cake with. Thanks go to our Book of Mormon class at 7 am, Joaquin, Jaime, and the entire men's volleyball team for bringing us together.
1 comment:
i LOOOVE raptor film capture!!!
Post a Comment