I'm pretty sure I watched this video of my nephew Bennett, oh, about six times at work today. I'm also fairly certain that it's twice as funny if you know Bennett, but hopefully there's something about 3 year-olds, goggles, and buttcracks that's universally entertaining.
Also, out of the eight or so adults that went to the hotel pool last weekend, Scott and I were the only adults on the waterslide (question, why do not all hotels have waterslides??). I have, in the last year, discovered that I can go up and down the exact same waterslide infinity-number of times and am pleased that my brothers are also just as eager.
Related story: Over Thanksgiving we (Dad, Rusty, me, Lex, the nephews, the bros, etc.) went to the Great Wolf Lodge waterpark in Charlotte, NC, and they have the Mother of All Waterslides there called "River Canyon Run" which sounds lovely and family-friendly but is a BEAST OF A WATERSLIDE where you and your entire family cram onto this raft and are deceived by the employee at the top into going down backwards and it's pitch black and after flailing around blindly for a few minutes you suddenly drop off a cliff and open your eyes to find yourself in this ENORMOUS multicolored spiral-shaped room weirdly reminiscent of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and fly around in there for awhile until you're almost 100% dead and it's PURE DELIGHTFUL MADNESS and then you are required to go on it, like, eight more times until it's time to leave the waterpark altogether. The End.
1 comment:
AWESOME! I laughed so hard!
Post a Comment