Please take a look at this link. It's the website for the Counseling Center at the middle school where I'm doing my internship this year, and it will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside to think of tender little junior high kids with counselors who love their jobs THAT MUCH.
I may have been the instigator behind the second picture, and I think I broke my adam's apple with that hula hoop.
7 comments:
I think you may have some former cheerleaders on your little team there:)
The jumping picture says it all...
I love you guys. Some day when I have a real camera back, I am going to make you be my model. Apparently Heather thinks I only take bad pictures of her )o:
I love it! You are such a great example to your co-workers.
love it! the jumping picture looks like the one lady is levitating all of you, perhaps you'll be working with Mary Poppins or Nanny McFee, either way its really cool! They're lucky kids!
What a fun place to work! You are perfect for the job. A cool school counselor! I'm sure the students and your coworkers just LOVE you!!!
Wow, you work with people willing to do a jumping shot with you... That's exciting! You will be a wonderful counselor.
Post a Comment