No idea on the movie....but congratulations Burke! That is quite the accomplishment! I can see how dang happy he is in those pictures too! Sigh of relief! :)
OK 10 points to me and I didn't even need the hint. The Burbs. Shafer and I watched it the other night and I thought of you during the opening when Walter's yelling for Queenie! Congrats to the grad!!
6 comments:
No idea on the movie....but congratulations Burke! That is quite the accomplishment! I can see how dang happy he is in those pictures too! Sigh of relief! :)
Oh, and see you soon! woo-hoo!
Yea Burke!!!! How fun for everyone....hope you guys had a great time!
OK 10 points to me and I didn't even need the hint. The Burbs. Shafer and I watched it the other night and I thought of you during the opening when Walter's yelling for Queenie!
Congrats to the grad!!
What? How does he not look a day out of high school and he's a doctor? scary? or crazy...
oh...I love you Burke (if you ever read this:) and I couldn't be a more proud cousin!
Congrats Burke!
Congrats to Burke! What hard work! Good for him! And good job to you being such a proud sister!
Post a Comment