Monday, January 28, 2008

A Word on Shedding.

Ok, this will be fast because my bedtime is in approximately 5 minutes, and as aforementioned, I am quite wordy.

Today a student named Jorge called me over to read what he had written, and as I leaned over and began reading his assignment, he suddenly said, "Eeeewww!" I looked up to see him looking at me with this really freaked out look on his face and pointing at his arm, and to my utter dismay, quickly noticed the exceptionally long strand of pitch-black hair draped over his white sweatshirt sleeve.

DISGUSTING.

I hurriedly grabbed the offensive, solitary lock of MY hair, cast it on the floor, and began apologizing profusely while covering my face with my hands. It was embarrassing, but hilarious. We were both actually laughing so hard that I was forced to acknowledge the 2-second interchange to the rest of the class. Luckily there are only 12 of them.

This is not the first offense. Last semester, my hair actually became quite the topic of discussion in my 3rd period class last semester after I frequently found it everywhere, including on their desks.

Sick.

3 comments:

Megs said...

Hilarious! I was laughing out loud.

Megs said...

I swear I check your blog regularly, with full intentions to comment on your entries, but apparently when I added it to my faves, I didn't get the URL right. So today when I double-checked, I realized that I have a lot of catching up to do!

courtney said...

give that kid an F.