I have a full-time job, a part-time job, and full-time school. I don't have what you would call "loads" of time. But I do have a professor who thinks it's cool and normal to assign upwards of eight research articles and two book chapters weekly. Point being, I have plenty to read.
So what did I do in Relief Society yesterday?
Sign up for a Book Club.
Why? One, because my heart ACHES for a good read, and two, because I've inherited from my father a naive/oblivous notion that I have time to do anything I want. And I WANT Book Club.
So I go to the bookstore today to buy the assigned book.
It's 550 pages.
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF
3 comments:
but you're invincible. what book is it???
The Book Thief. I didn't have any strong desire to read it previously, so we'll see. I've heard both good/bad things about it.
I enjoyed that one. Not on my list of most amazing books ever, but still intriguing.
Post a Comment