Tuesday, October 27, 2009

5 Star Restaurant: Winger's

Now, normally, I avoid things like eating greasy chicken skin, gnawing on cartilage, and consuming mass quantities of fried food. But how is it that I have never, until yesterday, been exposed to Winger's Original Chicken Wings?

I felt it was necessary that I return there today.


5 comments:

Lindsey T said...

Bwahahaha! Why am I not surprised that you went back?! They are good!

emilybolles said...

I totally miss all of the Utah restaurants!! My boss used to take us to Wingers once a week and we would play cards and eat wings. Brings back some fond memories. Don't even get me started on Cafe Rio or those yummy oreo shakes at Hogi Yogi. There are definitely some things I miss about UT.

Tina said...

I love wingers! We went on a trip to Utah a few years ago. I had terribly chapped lips (which made it uncomfortable) but the food was too good not to enjoy! What an odd memory...

dkkemp said...

I love you and I miss you terribly! Those pictures and your appreciation for food remind me of our college days and Burger Supreme...ahhhhh.....

courtney said...

gross.